Oh no! I wish I had seen this post at the beginning of my day .... we always toss the paper after the commute!
Nice! I didn't know you were a freelance writer based in China.
I read this the other day in its entirety and didn't realize that you wrote it. Congrats!
Very very cool Matt. I showed it off to my eighth graders today and they were pretty impressed.
thanks guys, this was really exciting!i told me parents to buy a few papers (to give my grandkids one day, obviously). they bought 10. of wednesday's paper. this was published on thursday. you're the best, ma and pa!
Oh no! I wish I had seen this post at the beginning of my day .... we always toss the paper after the commute!
ReplyDeleteNice! I didn't know you were a freelance writer based in China.
ReplyDeleteI read this the other day in its entirety and didn't realize that you wrote it. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteVery very cool Matt. I showed it off to my eighth graders today and they were pretty impressed.
ReplyDeletethanks guys, this was really exciting!
ReplyDeletei told me parents to buy a few papers (to give my grandkids one day, obviously). they bought 10. of wednesday's paper. this was published on thursday. you're the best, ma and pa!