Excellent picture matthewJeff
you definitely have to somehow get cast into a chinese beverage commercial ala derek zoolanderjeff
wool socks and birks!! i love that combo.. i wear it to work..mike
Pretty soon you'll be able to donate your hair to charity. Society depends on people like you!-Barbara
oh lord, stuck in luodai again
I haven't yet taught a class in socks and sandals. Bad enough that every time I take off my sweater they say "Ohh, so strong" because it's still sort of cool out.
Excellent picture matthew
ReplyDeleteJeff
you definitely have to somehow get cast into a chinese beverage commercial ala derek zoolander
ReplyDeletejeff
wool socks and birks!! i love that combo.. i wear it to work..
ReplyDeletemike
Pretty soon you'll be able to donate your hair to charity. Society depends on people like you!
ReplyDelete-Barbara
oh lord, stuck in luodai again
ReplyDeleteI haven't yet taught a class in socks and sandals.
ReplyDeleteBad enough that every time I take off my sweater they say "Ohh, so strong" because it's still sort of cool out.