Hello World!
There's a first time for everything, and today it is blogging. So far it's like talking to a wall, that is, it's pretty one-sided. In truth, I am writing a journal for myself of a bunch of semi-interesting experiences that I will one day read again. But I am tapping away at the keyboard with this belief - this hope - that someone else is reading, learning, listening, maybe even enjoying. Either way, the internet just accumulated another page of crap today.
Tomorrow I am flying to Buenos Aires in Argentina. Tomorrow a tiny spot on the map that I've always tried to say in my best Spanish accent will become a living, breathing reality. And that's just the start of a journey that will with some luck take me across city and farm, through mountain passes, across deserts and glaciars, and even to the bottom of the world. Unbelievable.
But that's all for tomorrow. Right now I'm excited, apprehensive, ready, unprepared, but most of all, tired. So I'll be spending the night at Kilometer 0:
:) have a good time Matt!
ReplyDelete